Jump or paraglide
The benefits of paragliding over parachute jumping
To conquer the airspace is a dream of many. But if a parachute jump causes fear in a person, then soaring in the clouds on a paraglider is associated with pleasant emotions.
Paraglider differences from parachute
A paraglider is an ultra-light aircraft that is controlled by a pilot. Feature - no motor. The device is equipped with a soft double-wing wing, and the pilot is in a comfortable, peculiar chair, controlling his own speed and height.
If we talk about structural features, the paraglider bears some resemblance to a parachute: both vehicles consist of a suspension system, fabric and lines. The difference lies in the essence: the task of the parachute is to slow down the speed of a person falling to a safe figure in order to ensure a comfortable landing. In other words, jumped - landed. The paraglider, in turn, is intended for the conquest of air masses, for flying in the sky.
The wing of the paraglider is made of a special fabric that does not allow air to pass through. Thus, the air, getting into the wing, forces it, creating all the conditions for a successful flight.
Unlike a parachute, to use which you need to jump from an airplane or a high mountain in Montenegro, you can take off on a paraglider in several ways.
From the mountain or hill
The method is very simple. To rise to the sky, no need to use additional devices. The person simply accelerates and literally falls into the abyss, instantly taking off, as the Phoenix is reborn from the ashes.
From the plain
To climb into the sky from a flat terrain, you need to use special paraglider winches. In order to gain the necessary height, the paraglider needs to unhook the cable that pulls it and to take free flight in Montenegro.
The most popular is the first method. The air flows will catch the wing of the paraglider like a feather, and the person will be in the company of the birds at the same height.
Flying on a paraglider is comfortable and pleasant, it requires a minimum of effort and knowledge. Flight speed is determined by the following factors:
- wing resistance;
- by the pilot himself.
Gradual decrease in speed depends on the effect of air flow. The nature of the air flow determines three types of planning:
- Flying in thermals (upward movement of warm air is observed).
- Flying in dynamics (air flow must move in the direction of the mountain).
- Flying mixed type (done at high altitude, near the slopes).
The advantages of a paraglider over a parachute
- The paraglider is one of the safest types of aircraft, which is explained by the low speed and the ability of the training wings to independently leave non-standard flight modes.
- The weight of the device is only 5-8 kg.
- Compact size allows you to easily transport it in a travel backpack.
- There are many hours of flying at a distance of tens of kilometers!
- Minimum requirements are required for an emergency landing.
- It is characterized by ease of training and the ability to fly on the first day after the instruction.
- This is the cheapest of all existing aircraft.
But this is not the whole list of positive aspects of paragliding! Regularly making excursions into the sky, a person develops musculature (necessary for controlling a paraglider), learns to focus on details, to think logically and to make decisions quickly if necessary. The pilot expands his horizons; he enriches himself with knowledge from geography, the animal and plant world.
Paragliding is an affordable way for everyone to conquer the immense sky and plunge into the world of freedom, beauty and weightlessness. Such an active sport has a positive effect on the emotional state of a person, fills with harmony and emotional balance. Positive attitude guaranteed!